In this Privacy Statement, greenSand explains how it handles the personal data of people who have an account and other users of its (interactive) products and services.
You can at any time here adjust which cookies you do and do not accept.
What types of data are processed?
In the context of all online and offline services, greenSand can process data from its customers and other visitors/users of its (interactive) products and services, such as website and webshop, but also events, promotions, contests and surveys. Which data we collect depends on the product and/or service purchased and may include personal data as well as other data. If you would like to view specific information about the personal data known about you, please contact info@greenSand.nl
For what purposes are the data processed?
greenSand processes data for various purposes.
• For the conclusion and execution of the agreement.
• Sending newsletters , improving and analyzing (mobile) (website) services.
• Preventing fraud and criminal offences.
• For marketing purposes.
• To comply with the applicable greenSand laws and regulations.
• This information can also be used to inform you about other products and services of greenSand. greenSand tries to take your preferences into account. If you do not appreciate this, you can indicate this via info@greenSand.nl. Every e-mail always includes the option to unsubscribe.
Who is the data shared with?
greenSand only provides this data to third parties to the extent permitted by privacy legislation. greenSand shares data with suppliers to enable our services, such as delivery and software system suppliers. greenSand does not sell personal data to third parties. greenSand strives not to process personal data outside the EU.
On what basis are the personal data processed?
greenSand of course only processes personal data if this is permitted by law.
• For the execution of an agreement with the customer/user. For example, greenSand
needs address information for the delivery of products from the webshop.
• In case of a legal obligation. For example, invoice data must be kept for at least 7 years for tax purposes.
• In the event of a legitimate interest. This may be to improve our services or to perform certain marketing activities.
• Based on consent. If none of the above points apply, we only process personal data after permission. An example of this is subscribing to certain (commercial) newsletters.
How long is the data stored?
greenSand processes the collected data for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or is necessary to comply with legal obligations. We generally process data that we process in the context of a customer relationship no longer than seven years after the last customer contact has taken place and where applicable/possibly shorter.
How are personal data secured?
We use security procedures to protect the data processed by us, among other things to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to this data.
How are click behavior and cookies handled?
On the (mobile) websites of greenSand, visitor data is kept (using cookies and other tracking methods), such as the pages most requested by a visitor . The purpose of this is to optimize the layout of the website.
How does privacy work with links to other websites?
On the website you will find a number of links to other websites. Although these websites have been selected with care, we cannot take any responsibility with regard to the use of your data by those organizations. Please read the privacy statement, if any, of the website you are visiting.
We reserve the right to make changes to the privacy statement. Therefore, regularly check the privacy statement for an update.
If you want to know which personal data we have recorded about you, if you want to change data or have it deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Between Two Ports 1,
1601 EM Enkhuizen